Help: 2007 PPV Rear Differential Spider Gear Kit & Clutch Plate Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have Detroit TrueTrac part # for Tahoe PPV?

Man, I'm sorry I cant find the part # for the life of me.
I don't think there's any difference between a PPV and civilian model so you should be able to order one without any problems.

OP
OP
J

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks any way for the effort. I downloaded a copy of catalog from Eaton, there is a model # matching to 1/2 ton Chevy truck.

Man, I'm sorry I cant find the part # for the life of me.
I don't think there's any difference between a PPV and civilian model so you should be able to order one without any problems.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks any way for the effort. I downloaded a copy of catalog from Eaton, there is a model # matching to 1/2 ton Chevy truck.

Nice man.
Its worth the investment. I love mine.

Dmascari1984

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you had a clunk when pressing the accelerator after coasting did this by any chance fix that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While in the market for new Eaton TrueTrac differential, I found that Eaton out sourced that item. Eaton TrueTrac differential is made in Taiwan.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had them in two other vehicles as well as my Tahoe, roughly 13 years, g-d knows how many miles and I have had zero issues.

HardyHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with Eaton after exploding rear diff. in my ‘95 2dr 4wd Tahoe (had just replaced clutch & was spinning out after stopping at the end of a dirt road & I hammered down while making a 90 degree turn on to the blacktop, when those tires hit the asphalt @ 4000+ RPM & both wheels hooking up it sounded like .50 caliber in back seat, L & R rear axle shafts shimmied 2’ out each side after I put her in 4 Hi & frontend pulled me about 1/2 mile before noticing the wheels were moving «—») that was in 2002 and haven’t had a day of trouble from my Eaton Posi-Locker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645