Hello! New Yukon Owner here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha it's gotta be a Cadillac to be a hearse...no GMC's allowed.

And thanks everyone for the kind welcoming
Isn't Cadillac a GMC product? Esky's are Caddies and they're GMC...just saying. And I've seen Hearses that weren't Caddies, but that was back in the day. I haven't seen a Hearse in quite a while. And at first glance the vehicle reminds me of a Hearse. Hey, what's that in the back!? LOL!!!

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Hawaii. Nice vehicle, hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it as many of us have with our Tahoes & Yukons. BTW, does anyone else see a Hearse when you look at this vehicle? Does anyone remember what a Hearse looks like? LOL!!
Oh my god! All of the new body style XL’s or burbs remind me of hearses. Ha!

OP
OP
GM_fan97

GM_fan97

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks nice, what happened with your 04? Hope it went to a good home.

It did, still in the family. Parents wanted a "work vehicle" but I didn't want to part with it - Pops gave me a deal I couldn't refuse by upping the purchase price...so twist my arm...I "had" to get a new car. It had to be Suburban, Yukon XL, or Escalade ESV b/c I wanted/need the same size. I also wanted the 6.2L w/10-speed trans. Suburban would of had to be the 2019 Premier Plus pkg I believe? Not easy to come by plus 2019's are pricey. Escalade ESV was very tempting - not much price difference vs Yukon XL Denali for the 2018's. I just couldn't do the touch-button dash, drives me crazy. Maybe I would have gotten used to it, who knows? Either way, very happy with the XL Denali.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't Cadillac a GMC product? Esky's are Caddies and they're GMC...just saying. And I've seen Hearses that weren't Caddies, but that was back in the day. I haven't seen a Hearse in quite a while. And at first glance the vehicle reminds me of a Hearse. Hey, what's that in the back!? LOL!!!
Does not look like hearse....

welcome OP truck looks good, enjoy
Here’s my 19
3072170F-796B-4A0D-86FF-DCF55C3DC3BC.jpeg

@bill1013

GM IS General Motors

these brands are divisions of GM

Cadillac is GM
Chevrolet is GM
Buick is GM
GMC is GM
Pontiac WAS GM

Most hearses were made by Cadillac, a division of GENERAL MOTORS (AKA GM)

just sayin;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n