Hello From Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatgirlkristina

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Kristina! I love cars! ALL cars! I own a 2008 mustang GT, a 2010 g37 and NOW I just got a 99 Z71 Tahoe sport! I have never owned a truck before and I'm excited and a little nervous! It has a lift and is on bigger tires. I joined this sited to get ideas on how to mod this truck. I pick the truck up tomorrow and I'm sending it to the shop so I'll have better pics after that.

351bc3p.jpg

Nuttzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool... welcome to the forum. you can learn a lot from these guys on here.. glad to see another Texan on here..

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Kristina.
Definitely post up some more pic's when you get 'em, just from that one you posted the truck looks clean.
Always good to see another 2dr on here.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
welcome as well welcome to the 2dr club. im also from tx. lots of guys here are from tx but we also have northern folks

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Egads, it's a lady!!!

Pants on pants on!!!

Welcome to TYF K ... beautiful truck you got yourself there. :waytogo:

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum. I'm not really liking the truck too much......the colors are all wrong, who the hell would want a truck like that????

OP
OP
thatgirlkristina

thatgirlkristina

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I'm going to need a lot of help from this site as I'm more of a car kinda chick but this truck means kinda of a lot. The truck is currently in the shop having stuff done. :)