heavyduty bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan2002

Reaction score
recently acquired a 2011 Chevy Suburban and it was wrecked from the front. i pretty much have all the parts except for the front bumper,
its been hard trying to find a good bumper cheap, especially the same color,

i checked ebay and they do not seem to be too expensive new, but the problem is that they do not come with the extra parts that go behind so you can attach them correctly and i do not have those parts at all, they were damaged by the wreck,

so i just got the idea of installing a heady duty front bumper with grill guard. like the Silverado's have.

i can see some online, but my question is, how would i install it, since the front bumper on a suburban is attached with the grill, all one piece,

do i have to buy a silverado grill? will it fit?

Attachments

• 2007-2014-chevrolet-tahoe-suburban-front-bumper-851261.jpg
    2007-2014-chevrolet-tahoe-suburban-front-bumper-851261.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Suburban+021.jpg
    Suburban+021.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 12

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will have to trim the front plastic fascia I believe

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
recently acquired a 2011 Chevy Suburban and it was wrecked from the front. i pretty much have all the parts except for the front bumper,
its been hard trying to find a good bumper cheap, especially the same color,

i checked ebay and they do not seem to be too expensive new, but the problem is that they do not come with the extra parts that go behind so you can attach them correctly and i do not have those parts at all, they were damaged by the wreck,

so i just got the idea of installing a heady duty front bumper with grill guard. like the Silverado's have.

i can see some online, but my question is, how would i install it, since the front bumper on a suburban is attached with the grill, all one piece,

do i have to buy a silverado grill? will it fit?
This guy is making racks and bumpers.

mrpeterclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out baselineoverland.com Not so bulky and better lead time.
The front "grill" (bumper cover) gets trimmed at the body line. There are two tabs on the inside that attach to the top of the bumper.
You can order it raw steel and get it powder coated to match your truck if you want. There is an optional add on brush guard as well.Baseline Overland Suburban Bumper 07-14 (7).jpg
Suburban Bumper Grill Attachment.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu