Heavy Duty says hello and asks for guidance, etc...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heavy Duty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello GM brothers and sisters. Heavy Duty here.
2015 GMC Yukon Denali , superchip max performance tune and program , K&N intake , custom one of a kind FlowMaster 50 Dual Exhaust with 18" × 3.5" rolled edge angled tips , this baby moves!
Seeking input on rear magnetic controlled shocks.. Bought cheap , now failed , knock offs on ebay. Need factory or better hopefully for less than $800 - $1200+ a pair. Please. Thank you.
Honored to be here.
Respectfully Always ,
H/D
Heavy Duty

slupie

Reaction score
Just few posts right below yours

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

My recommendation is to go with OEM replacement shocks. You should be able to purchase 2 new shocks for less than $800. Go to GMPartsGiant.com and enter your VIN, and you will find the shocks that you need. Take a snapshot of your RPO codes in your glove box, as you may need the secondary suspension codes to identify the exact replacement shock. Once you have the the correct part number, check out competitive prices on GMPartsDirect.com, RockAuto.com, and any other sellers that you may find (and have a good reputation).

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello GM brothers and sisters. Heavy Duty here.
2015 GMC Yukon Denali , superchip max performance tune and program , K&N intake , custom one of a kind FlowMaster 50 Dual Exhaust with 18" × 3.5" rolled edge angled tips , this baby moves!
Seeking input on rear magnetic controlled shocks.. Bought cheap , now failed , knock offs on ebay. Need factory or better hopefully for less than $800 - $1200+ a pair. Please. Thank you.
Honored to be here.
Respectfully Always ,
H/D
Heavy Duty
rockauto has the arnott's they are in your price range, lifetime warranty

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Bilstein 6112 assembled front and 5112 rears from Shock Surplus just under 1100, but then there is the Xineering Magride bypass cost too.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Heavy Duty you can get 2 new OEM MRC rear shocks for right at <$800.

I just purchased 2 about a month ago for $365.98/ea plus shipping from GMPartsOutlet.net. They had the best price I could find and in-stock.

I would only consider using the rear Arnott shocks if you are at stock ride height. I would not recommend them if your rear suspension is lowered or lifted.

Xsbank

Reaction score
i bought Bilsteins for my old F150 and they told me there was a good guarantee. Sure enough, they failed, leaked out their fluid. The warranty people required me to remove them and send them in to some Bilstein location and they’d let me know. Heavy, expensive and large, what do you do with a truck in your drive with no shocks for weeks? I placed them, with no regrets, in the garbage, because that’s what Bilsteins and the Bilstein warranty was worth.
Beware Of promises about warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts