heat forming vinyl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackbeast

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well i recently redid my door panels and hate the way it came out so im looking for heat forming vinyl to do them over again. does anyone know were i can get the vinyl. ive looked and looked but nothing. thanks.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Im pretty sure only the factory can heatform. the best thing to do is find em at a junk yard.. why did you tear off the old shit and not just overlay it onto the old?

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you were just redoing them in vinyl you should have just painted them with vinly paint like im doing mine......

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
i payed 450 for the whole sub box with out paying for the vinyl, that was another 200 (really big pieces) the doors i took a heat gun and some high end fabric glue, started on 1 side and took my time puling and heating to the other. just go slow and be careful

steamroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i recently redid my door panels and hate the way it came out so im looking for heat forming vinyl to do them over again. does anyone know were i can get the vinyl. ive looked and looked but nothing. thanks.

Selectproducts.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65