Headunit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjr5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 01 tahoe. I like the DDunit as far as radios and some single din flip out's. My question is, what install level is the DD unit to do? I have done it in my old f150 but had more space to work with. Also if a dvd is playing can a passenger see it ok?

OP
OP
tjr5150

tjr5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks I did read that post, but I still thought asking around would give me a few ideas.. It does look like a pain... Anyone have any issues with a flip out screen? like it moving around while driving.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Thanks I did read that post, but I still thought asking around would give me a few ideas.. It does look like a pain... Anyone have any issues with a flip out screen? like it moving around while driving.

A single Din flip out would be perfect with a 1/2 Din Equalizer....Thats what I would have done if I had a 2000-2002 Tahoe, but mine is a 04 and I got a Double DIn

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a flipout in the jag and a dd in the yukon.. and no.. there is def not a problem with it "moving around" each has their own advantages.. but aside from its high profile (its not gonna sit flush) there isnt any issues with the flip out i can think of

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879