Heads Up Display Not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thayes15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hoping someone has a simple fix, found a 2019 Tahoe premier for a good deal and drove a ways to go pick it up. After the test drive I noticed the HUD does not work. Tried messing with the up/down and brightness adjustment. Pulled into the garage and shined a flashlight into the windshield and no green light. Disconnected the negative terminal on the battery and that didn’t work. Is there a secret setting or button I am missing? Can’t imagine a vehicle this new already has a bad hud. Also, dealer thought maybe it could be the windshield as it seems it is an aftermarket windshield but I looked at the name and brand and it says it is a pilkington ez-kool plus hud so I would imagine it is compatible. Hope someone can help! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I accidentally found a HUD setting as I was scrolling thru my dash information center. I'm not sure how I go there but you might try to find it in yours and maybe its been turned off.

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9