Headlight indicator light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the blue light (think it's blue!! lol) that comes on when you have your high beams/brights on? Shows you how much I drive our denali!! lol

OP
OP
Blue2002Tahoe

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the blue light (think it's blue!! lol) that comes on when you have your high beams/brights on? Shows you how much I drive our denali!! lol

Yes, but it use to common with the headlights, now it doesn't come on at all

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's strange because my truck only has an indicator whenever the brights are on!

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's strange because my truck only has an indicator whenever the brights are on!

I would have to agree with that, as a blue Light on all (well, at least most) cars indicates the brights being on.

I have seen a green light indicating that the running lights are on, but never a blue light. I believe this to be some kind of standard, otherwise we all would be pretty much confused each and every time we enter a different vehicle.

Hence a green indicator on the OBS trucks for the DRL's, which turned off once you switched the running lights on. Blue on these trucks as well indicated the brights being on.

xwt572

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Green light=running/low beam, not on my 02.
Blue light=bright/high beam, yes on my 02.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667