headlight aiming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aiden2007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how do I aim the headlights in my 1999 denali? I just recently installed my 10,000k HID kit, looks amazing!! but the drivers side is out a bit, please help. I think the bulbs are in correct....

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
find a big brick wall and measure 25 feet back. put a vertical tape on the center line of your truck on the wall.
then measure from the ground up to the center of the headlight. and put a piece of tale on the wall that high across the horizontal access.

then measure from the center(middle) of your truck to the center of your headlight and teansfer that to the wall and put another vertical tape on the center line of each headlight. then aim your headlights so they are to the lower side of the horizontal line and to the right side of the 2 vertical lines.

OP
OP
A

aiden2007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks, but what do I do to adjust them on the truck? Are they those long bolts under the hood?

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
no there are some holes next to those long ones. look in there with a flashlight and you will see some adjuster screws with a Philips head to them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim2014