hard choice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keep my 2002 tahoe (high on miles but never had an issue from this truck until now with it saying its running lean. i just cleaned the maf with some cnc maf cleaner, gonna clean the throttle body tomorrow and replace hoses and pvc... hopefully i wont have a lean code anymore....)

but im thinking of checking out some trucks tomorrow.. 2005 navigator (ultimate) 2007 suburban and a 2007 tahoe....
might switch it up... which truck would you choose "IF" you were to trade up?

i love chevy's but that navi with 24s or 26's simply look amazing. i love the interior too... so tempting

Rick

Reaction score
i would go for the 07 burb, just cause i have 3 kids and would love the extra space. 2000 tahoe right now for me

OP
OP
D

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 2 kids. i dont wanna get rid of my truck but as of late she's been giving me a few issues. im about to post about the current issue..

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
honestly, all 07's scare me. You know what they say about new body styles' and problems. Some have issues with 07's, and some dont...me, I miss the first new year.

Just my $.02

OP
OP
D

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after leaving the dealership i cant afford it right now anyways... the one i really liked was 23,200.. not trying to spend that much.. dont wanna spend more than 16k... found a few 2004 and 2005 navigators under 15000 with 22s on them.. bout to go check one out now but my fiance fell in love with the pics.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually had an offer on mine this weekend at local car show...contemplating it myself.

OP
OP
D

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its either find out the issues with the tahoe and get um fixed or switch up to a different truck...
i just found a 04 navi with 92k miles for only 10,700... that may be the move. saves money too for stereo, rims and 10% tint...
my fiance already made her mind up LOL

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
if it has the 5.4 i would shy away because of the cam phaser issue.. replaced 4-5 of them with my dad and the dealer wants a ridiculous amount to replace.. they go out about every 40-50k and throw timing off so the truck sounds odd like its knocking almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chead