Ground Force 2/3 with 24" wheels & 305 tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
Belltech Coilover System with 24" wheels & 305 tires

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and you guys seem like an awesome group of people with a wealth of information on SUV's that I can learn from.

I have a 2002 GMC Yukon Denali that I want to put 24" wheels on with 305 tires and Full coilover system (2/3 is what I will set the Coilovers to).
Would I have rubbing issues in the front when turning? - I am still contemplating between 22" or 24" wheels.

This is the kit I am going with:
http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Belltech/Suspension-Systems/Belltech-Complete-Lowering-Kit/601605/

Any help or incite you guys can offer would be awesome.

Last edited:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
With the correct offset wheel it shouldn't rub, I'd recommend belltech spindles and 3" rear springs. The belltech 2/3 kit with spindles will include shock extensions and shorter autoride links for the rear. Spindle kit will cost more but it's honestly worth the money if you plan to keep the autoride, I don't know what you're talking about in regard to the coilovers...you may have the 07+ suspension confused with these trucks. Your yukon has torsion bars up front and coil springs in rear, unless you plan on extensively modifying the suspension I'd stick to a basic 2/3 belltech kit with spindles, my truck rides great and turns with a stock radius.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Boost aka Max aka Boostaholic is one of the guys to listen too. haha. Now get some pics up.

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
I have 305/35/24's on my 04 denali with a groundforce 2/3 kit. I only rub in the rear when going up an incline and it is barely noticable. Go with the 24's and the 2/3 kit that Max recomends!!! :Handshake:

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im running 305 22's and like blackdenali said only when i got up inclines like on a driveway or turning out of a parkinglot

OP
OP
B0$$MAN

B0$$MAN

Boss of all Bosses
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

MAX - could you give me a link to the kit that you described?

Also, as I stated before, I am stuck between 22's or 24's. I found the new 2007+ Model Denali Wheels on Ebay with tires; Do the new Denali's have the same bolt pattern as my year model (2002)?

These are the wheels:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/22-G...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

P.S. I will post up pictures of my Denali after the wheels get put on ;p I already have everything else done =] hehehe

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
Someone tell me that I'm not seeing things with the price of that kit! What is the drop on it? There isn't any specifications on the page.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12