Grille lights... where to get them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rogue status hoho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I was looking at a guys denali on here and he had 2 lights behind his grille that looked sick.. they were white and then he changed the bulbs to green. Any suggestion on what lights to get for behind my grille/ where to get them?? Thanks

Thumper8302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man check out www.oznium.com im not sure what kind of lights that denali had but u could rig somethin up off od there to change colors or what not... ive ordered from that site a few times and i lovem.. but they have all sorts of crop on there from plain ol leds, to flood leds ( which im thinkin u might want behind ur grille), to cold cathodes, dash bulbs, to even stuff for ur house.... good luck and happy hunting

Thumper8302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will do.. and hey check out the page.. customers that have bought there products have posted up pictures on what they have done... might just give u a lil more insight on what u might be looking for

OP
OP
rogue status hoho

rogue status hoho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will do.. and hey check out the page.. customers that have bought there products have posted up pictures on what they have done... might just give u a lil more insight on what u might be looking for

Thanks for the website! i love the products they have on there.. I'm going to go with the blue flood lights

OP
OP
rogue status hoho

rogue status hoho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what color is ur truck if u dont mine me askin? mine is summit white.. im plannin on goin with blue as well

Mines Black... that will look good with white. There's a vw taureg around here that's white with the blue lights.. it looks so sick!

mech5700

Reaction score
i got some lights from walmart for like 20 bucks, used the supplied wiring and brackets, mounted them to the brace behind the grill, and wired them into the left fog light so they turn on when i hit the fog lights on. got pulled over the other day tho cuz i guess you're only supposed to run 4 lights max at a time...

cheap, easy, looks good, and throw a good array of light out when needed.

Attachments

• lights 2.jpg
    lights 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 34
  • lights11.jpg
    lights11.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn