Gray or tan...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DriverJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Doe skin / tan 01? What dash color should match this for an 03? Should I be looking at gray or tan

20190301_165927.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealer can tell you what the color is, or you can pull off a door panel and look at the tag that is attached to the inside

OP
OP
DriverJ

DriverJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found the RPO/Sticker code for it too. Odd that they had multiple colors that used the same codes too.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
best way is to look at the label inside the door panel, it will have a abbreviated color like this

pewter.JPG

my 00 was dkpewter/ something

OP
OP
DriverJ

DriverJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's usually the same color with many names. It's important though to search for the color with the RPO code AND the model year.

The weird thing with this. I found it it is 2 completely different colors.

That goes over it, weird that they would do 2 completely different options on the RPO sticker.

OP
OP
DriverJ

DriverJ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Really weird to me, the difference in color still looks odd IMO. I do like the 06-09 TB SS Interior where the dash was one color and the head liner was another, but the two-toned dash IDK... but I found the right part for my dash swap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26