Got them in....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Honestly, my HIDs don't bother me either, standing withing 10 to 15 feet of the car staring dead on into the headlights it is not anywhere near the point that causes me to feel like it to bright or irritating. And also reading those articles that were posted above, about the whole scattered pattern BS, you have to be a scientist to even notice that!!! I love my HIDs, cant even compare to those stock bulbs

on some older cars you can. But in todays modern cars the headlamp is designed very well.

eandj23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still undecided on which brand to purchase for my HID's so any input is much appreciated.

Also, have any of you run into problems with cops after installing the HID's?

I really like the blue HID's but I really dont want to deal with cops pulling me over. If anything I might go with the pure white HID's but let me know if you guys have ever had any cop problems.

LVyukyuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't need HIDs as I live in Las Vegas. Shit, don't even need headlights period. :mexsmoke:

OP
OP

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still undecided on which brand to purchase for my HID's so any input is much appreciated.

Also, have any of you run into problems with cops after installing the HID's?

I really like the blue HID's but I really dont want to deal with cops pulling me over. If anything I might go with the pure white HID's but let me know if you guys have ever had any cop problems.

I have had no problems with my HIDs it think as they are not to blue and not blinding to other drivers cops really wont hassle you. don't forget that many newer cars come with HIDs i doubt cops memorize what cars have HIDs and what cars don't. About brand...their are tons of HID companies out there some that are priced really high and others that are not bad at all...I purchased my headlight HIDs of www.vvme.com...they are not a known NAME BRAND but they are awesome! And my HID fogs i got off eBay, really legit...To be honest i dont care name i care for quality, and not only do i feel like i got quality on both my HID kits, i feel like i got a great price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe

Latest posts