Got pulled over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dec322

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at AT LEAST 500 for a speeding ticket I just got.... Average parking ticket (my tires stick over the lines on both sides) is $70 here :nono:

Yikes! $500?? That is alot of play.

I'd like to see a pic of the tails. I had a 99 cobra with tinted tails and I never had any trouble.

100_3482.jpg

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I seem to rememebr a friend of mine from my old RX-8 club getting a ticket here for tinted tails. I think it was $150 but cant recall. Ive alwasy thought that ANY modification to tail lights was illegal.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cops can be dicks. I just got pulled over a few weeks ago. I ask what the problem is since I was doing about 33 in a 35 in town. His remarks "your brush guard is illegal since it has a bar over the head lights, the lights on it are two close together (need to be 20" apart he says, turns out they are 22" center to center), bumper height just passes, and my tires stick out about 1.5" past the fender flares". He was like I am just warning you because a state trooper will fine you for that. He went on to say I have a lifted jeep and that truck of yours is really nice. Then on my way I went.

Grebbler

Parts is parts...
Reaction score
Here in Michigan we have some kind of Driver Responsibility Fee thingy that if your crime qualifies (speeding, oui, etc) you pay the ticket AND pay again every year (up to 3 I think) depending on the severity.

bastages

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Cops can be dicks. I just got pulled over a few weeks ago. I ask what the problem is since I was doing about 33 in a 35 in town. His remarks "your brush guard is illegal since it has a bar over the head lights, the lights on it are two close together (need to be 20" apart he says, turns out they are 22" center to center), bumper height just passes, and my tires stick out about 1.5" past the fender flares". He was like I am just warning you because a state trooper will fine you for that. He went on to say I have a lifted jeep and that truck of yours is really nice. Then on my way I went.

Reminds me of when I got pullednover in my lifted land rover on 35s. Cop warned me about bumper height, lights, and tires stckng out too far. Then he went on to tell me my truck was bad ass and gave me his phone number in case I ever wanted to sell it.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score

when I got into my accident with my trialblazer, state trooper comes up to me and tell's me how he like's the truck. i told him it looks better when it has a bumper that doesnt get hit from by a civic. he laughs and say's "that's why i love trucks"

civic was totaled...and he made note that trucks can take a hit and that's why he likes them

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn.. never had any problems with mine, and alot of cops follow me, since my licnese plate is crooked and they like to sound of my truck.. lol

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
LoL it's alright, I just paid $500 for not stopping at a red light at an intersection with those cameras. Was just barely crossing the intersection when it turned red.

mross

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my sister in law just got nailed at not one but two of those camera things within about 1 minute of each other $150.00 each!

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
my sister in law just got nailed at not one but two of those camera things within about 1 minute of each other $150.00 each!

Yeah they just put one of those up next to one of the gates on to base....gonna be alot of tickets...or accidents.....supposedly the paper said they will only cost 50 but you know most of it goes towards the company the created them....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645