Got pulled over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999hoe

aka HOVERHOE
Reaction score
yup you know those oem spec smoked out tails yea i got pulled over for those...i was driving 2 lanes cop was back in the lane behind so i crossed lanes thinking nothing of it the ******* pulls me over shuts down a lane in the process walks up and says the typical license and registration so i said if ya dont mind me asking why am i getting pulled over he says you i cant see your tailights you cant have covers i said they are oem specified replacement tailights he said well they look yellow i cant see red ...has me waiting for 45 minutes laughing with his cop buddy then comes back with a 70 dolalr ticket says i cant have those tails and of course i didn t have my license so 35 for each......

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they tinted LED taillamps? I just tinted mine so you have me a little nervous now. Though if he says he cant see mine when they light up he had better get an eye checkup. They are frickin bright.

Did the cop say meow a lot?:Big Laugh:

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics of said lights? If they're OEM of any type, I'm sure you might be able to fight that. GM isn't going to put something out there that's illegal to have. Can't ***** about the license...as that's user stupidity. I get nailed left and right for everything, gotta pay to play

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, that sux. Cops don't give warnings anymore or what? If it makes you feel better, be glad you didn't pulled over here; $70 wouldn't even cover half of one of those charges you got.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at AT LEAST 500 for a speeding ticket I just got.... Average parking ticket (my tires stick over the lines on both sides) is $70 here :nono: