Got my first Mod installed!! Esky Lights on Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Panduh

Reaction score
i like those lights. Has anyone swapped escalade tailights on the Denali yet? Id love to have those.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks nice but i have to say that factory lights with hid ballast retrofit is the best look on a yukon ive seen

Bryansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man, but I agree. Get rid of the Amber bulb. Possibly try to make them match the Kelvin?

04GMCyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! are those vertical lights the DTRLs? Are those LEDs like on the new Audis and Benzs? Regardless that looks awesome.

OP
OP
kal_59

kal_59

Reaction score
Looks great! are those vertical lights the DTRLs? Are those LEDs like on the new Audis and Benzs? Regardless that looks awesome.

Thanks..

No its not like the Audis and benzs.. it just has a different look ..

Maggy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same ones. How did you find getting the projectors aligned? Still working on getting mine where I want them

OP
OP
kal_59

kal_59

Reaction score
well i had to get mine fitted in at the dealer, otherwise I would lose my "electrical" part of the warranty on the car!:emotions122:

so they aligned it for me..

i think you can do it yourself.. their should be a screw type thing, that you can adjust...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcutter004

Latest posts