Good quality wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
Looking for some 2 inch wheel spacers for the rear and 1.75 for front just to make factory wheels sit flush but ive heard some horror stories about cheap spacers.if the spacers arent a good idea i will just have to buy some 20's or something because 16x7 sit in to far for my taste but the only down fall is that the tires i have are almost brand new thanks for help

Sent from my PantechP9060 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
blue99tahoe24

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
http://www.trail-gear.com/wheel-spacers

The people with problems don't install them right or maintain them. They need to be retorqued many times after installation and periodically checked.

Thanks bro because i really dont wanna buy new wheels and tires even tho i found a couple of deals on some 20's are billet ones good because im having a hard time finding steel ones?

OP
OP
blue99tahoe24

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
Does anyone know the offset between the front wheels and the back wheels my front wheels stick out a lil more and i have fender flares so i wanna do 2.5 in the rear and like 1.75 what u guys think about that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhinson