Good price for 2016 Tahoe LT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superbowlhomeboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got back from the dealership and was quoted at $49,800 for a 2016 Tahoe LT with the Luxury Package. Would you pull the trigger? Can it get much lower?

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless they are showing incentives or rebates that is below invoice price so I'd jump on it if that's what you want?

$49,095 is invoice on a base LT. With Luxury/Texas package invoice is $51,770.

What does the buyers order show and do you have a trade they are low balling? Dealer fees? Tax? What's the drive out price with everything?

OP
OP
S

superbowlhomeboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The drive out price with tax, tag, and title is $53,978. Includes 20" rims and luxury package. Does not have any kind of trade in factored in. I'm assuming it's a great, great deal but am not in any rush and wanted to see what kind of feedback you guys had.

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The drive out price with tax, tag, and title is $53,978. Includes 20" rims and luxury package. Does not have any kind of trade in factored in. I'm assuming it's a great, great deal but am not in any rush and wanted to see what kind of feedback you guys had.

Well the 20" wheel option is another $1,400 MSRP so that would put invoice at $53,044. Hold back is around $1,800 so they are going well below invoice - hold back unless you qualify for special pricing that isn't displayed. Sounds like a really good deal since they aren't offering any other incentives right now. If it's what you want go for it...they aren't making much on the deal unless they just want to move it.

OP
OP
S

superbowlhomeboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well the 20" wheel option is another $1,400 MSRP so that would put invoice at $53,044. Hold back is around $1,800 so they are going well below invoice - hold back unless you qualify for special pricing that isn't displayed. Sounds like a really good deal since they aren't offering any other incentives right now. If it's what you want go for it...they aren't making much on the deal unless they just want to move it.

Thanks for the input.

Can't believe you have to buy the luxury package just to get push to start. Don't know why anyone would buy a 50k vehicle without it.

AZRiverRunner

Reaction score
If you're a Costco member, look at their program. In January, I paid $1,500 under invoice, plus I got GM loyalty incentive and used GM card points for a total of $5,000 more off the price. My MSRP was about $58k, I paid about $48k

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tozer