Good Lemon law attorney

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redmanf1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would anybody have used or know of a good lemon law attorney in the Detroit area. 2023 Chevy Suburban
Thank you for any help.

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am from Mid Michigan and used these folks for our 2021 Tahoe LT. Due to the 30 day out of service law we filed a claim. It took about 6 months start to finish and the lawyers did all the work. Total piece of cake. Settled with a $8000 cash and keep offer along with a 0 deductible GMPP platinum warranty for 6 years 72k miles.
*|SUBJECT|*
The Lemon Law Attorneys
Romano Stancroff PC
801 West Ann Arbor Trail, Suite 232
Plymouth, MI 48170
(877) 575-3666

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could also do a Google search in your area and look at the reviews. I would look up Lemon Law in your state and be familiar with it, documentation is very important, I did one on my own in 2015 with an early build 2015 Tahoe in Florida with success. I was given full MSRP plus all GM accessories I had purchased. It was very stressful and I wished I had hired an attorney. GM customer service was a joke and from what I understand it still is. Good luck.

Last edited:

TexasLC

Reaction score
You could also do a Google search in your area and look at the reviews. I would look up Lemon Law in your state and be familiar with it, documentation is very important, I did one on my own in 2015 with an early build 2015 Tahoe in Florida with success. I was given full MSRP plus all GM accessories I had purchased. It was very stressful and I wished I had hired an attorney. GM customer service was a joke and from what I understand it still is. Good luck.

Our 2015 Tahoe was a nightmare. A/C broke 3 times. The sunroof leaked and water damaged the nav system and antenna, and water stained the entire headliner, and also the rear glass had to be pulled and re-glued down.

We bailed on it and ran when it had 38,000 miles, but looking back I wish had pursued a lemon law on it.

Our 2021 has been rock solid and I love it.

EddieC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am from Mid Michigan and used these folks for our 2021 Tahoe LT. Due to the 30 day out of service law we filed a claim. It took about 6 months start to finish and the lawyers did all the work. Total piece of cake. Settled with a $8000 cash and keep offer along with a 0 deductible GMPP platinum warranty for 6 years 72k miles.
*|SUBJECT|*
The Lemon Law Attorneys
Romano Stancroff PC
801 West Ann Arbor Trail, Suite 232
Plymouth, MI 48170
(877) 575-3666
What does that service cost?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros