Good Deal Spotters' Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm sure that just like yourselves, I often spot what seems to be outstanding deal on my local CL listings and less often on ebay.

But it seldom seems worthwhile to start a thread on each and every one ...

So i thought it would be a good ideal to have a long running thread that peeps can just post deals as they see them. Plus it's a good way to keep track of what can be gotten for what price.

This is not to pimp your own listings, so if it is something you're selling post it on the 'for sale' section.

Also, since CL and ebay listings eventually disappear from view, please note what it is that is for sale and what they are asking for it, that way posters can make sense of it long after the link has died.

Anyhoot, seemed like a good enough idea to try.

-------------------------

So this is something that's been on my local CL for a while and it is puzzling to me that no one has snapped it up: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/pts/2625507539.html

(brand new oem denali 20" wheel/tire set - $1500)

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds like a good idea to me. Especially since you seem to look in my area also. LOL. I dont always have time to search.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^-- sounds like a good deal, but what is a swing arm bracket?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
It says:
FITS THESE VEHICLES: H3...CANYON...COLORADO...POST TO POST MEASUREMENT IS 8.5''

Will this fit Tahoes?

Wow for some reason this didn't even cross my mind, I just assumed they would...but I just went measured post to post and it's 7" in our tahoe's, so my bad, I will change my posting up so others will not make the mistake of buying them for there hoe and to be disappointed when they dont fit...good catch felix

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

GM DUAL DVD HEADRESTS MONITOR
Color: Ebony
Price: $325.00
Condition: Used

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd...258076&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

If I had the cash now I would buy them but since I dont hopefully someone else can find use for them...

Well I overlooked this listing, I thought it would fit the tahoes and it will not the post are about 1.5" too far apart :( my bad