Good Deal Spotters' Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if i bought this i would. it would work in my 08 Yukon ..no Prob!?! I ask because several people have told me that it has to be re-configured/ adjusted by the dealership for my Yukon...One guy told me that it just Plain "WONT WorK"...So thats where I am with that...i have the Bose system, i have the DVD entertainment System. But my Radio face is the standard..not the Screen...Any suggestions? Thanks Bobby

If you have the Bose system then im about 95% sure it will work with your vehicle. You could always call and ask the guy if he could give you the part number. I would totally buy this but I dont have the Bose so it wont work with mine. 350 is really cheap those things for anywhere from 600-900 on ebay.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
So if i bought this i would. it would work in my 08 Yukon ..no Prob!?! I ask because several people have told me that it has to be re-configured/ adjusted by the dealership for my Yukon...One guy told me that it just Plain "WONT WorK"...So thats where I am with that...i have the Bose system, i have the DVD entertainment System. But my Radio face is the standard..not the Screen...Any suggestions? Thanks Bobby

by re-configure they mean reflash or program...yes it has to be done...different dealerships charge different amounts so check around before you take it to get programmed. And I agree with edgaranah1, i am sure this will work with your system as long as you already have the bose system...

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Wood Grain Dash Kit
$50

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/2647879170.html

Bobbygiles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I have sent him 3 emails and i'm waiting for a response back. I am calling around for install and programming cost. Thanks again and if you know any other details need to be aware of please let know.. THanks Bobby

OP
OP
soulsea

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^

Holy Felafel!!!

Someone wake Felix up!!!

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
thats who came to mind when I saw these lol...i would get them if I could afford that right now...but even if you had to pay shipping its worth it for that price

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just texted him. He has two offers for $1600 already. So that plus the gas to drive to Dallas would be a waste....

Last edited: