Good deal on wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like a nice price but those tires will need replacement soon and those agressive tires can be pretty expensive soo basically paying 900 for rims and youll get a couple months of use out of the tires

OP
OP
E

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much do you think tires would run me?.. Guy said he would take $800 for the wheels, and I was thinking i'd replace the tires in the summer or towards the end of the summer when im getting ready to head back to school.

BTW: josueh love how your tahoe looks, i have a pewter hoe as well.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when my dad got some 35" pro comp tires for 20" rims they where running onlime at about 350 per tire i believe..mettier tires get pretty expensive he got his of some guy selling them at a yard sale a set of 4 rims and brand new never used pro comp tires for 900 for all it was a steal but i mean if you keep looking around deals like that eventually will pop up..ohh and thanks man im in the proccess of doing the HD conversion im just waiting on the hood and grille to get back from the body shop

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I like em. I thouht it was wichita falls when i first looked lol but na ur in kansas

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rockstars I believe are around 300 per rim give or take, I would say go for it if thats what you want , I don't think its a bad deal if all rims are in great shape . As stated though tires can get expensive ESP for a 20 inch wheel . I bought my XDs in a tire wheel package and paid 1700 for them

Justplayinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just paid $1000 for my ck919s in kansas city with 8-10/32 left about a week ago.... IMHO there is no value in tires you are just paying for the rims...but to each there own if you like them buy them its only money!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper