Godfather customs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
So i dont wanna just call a buisness crap for no reason..but i have about had it with this place..almost 2 MONTHS waiting for an antenna and licence plate frame..serious i ordered on may 12.i have called 4 times and emailed them..they dont call back, refuse to give me a tracking # they say they will email it to me.but say it is in the mail.just a warning to other people out there to use another company for your needs. C/K resto! one week from texas to canada! AVS maybe 8 days also...i feel better now thanks for lettin me get that out..PS: im still waiting!!!..and summer is not long enough here in canada to wait!

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
oh ya i got billed but they order there parts from other stores and just make 20 $ or so per order and dont actually have STOCK in stock! just a ****** middle man.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
like i dont wanna trash the place but for the last 3 calls they said it was shipped but have no tracking # ..dont call back and stuff! im sure that they called ryno mfg and got them to ship it to me but i paid them(godfather) so they should be working for me..i didnt make them wait for my cash..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
thats what that company is tho.. a middle man place.. they order all their stuff from other companys and have them ship it to you. So if godfather becomes members with all there supply places, then they get supppper cheap prices then call the supply place and order it for you.. u know what im saying?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
thats alrite.. its always better to learn by your self then for someone to hold your hand your whole life.. sucks, but id probably cancel that order through your credit card and hopefully its in the shipping process..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fafafyfy