GM releasing Perf parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boone450r

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dealer ordered the exhaust. Will post back once I get it installed.

So now that you have yours installed and have seen it, do you think the Cadi kit is basically the same minus the tips?

OP
OP
Bigmanny

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now that you have yours installed and have seen it, do you think the Cadi kit is basically the same minus the tips?
Yes. The Escalade has the tips built into the bumper. My guess that is the only difference. It does sound good and a few extra ponies.

TrucksterZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody able to get the CAI yet/know when it will be available? Other than confirming it will exist, haven't been able to get clear availability from dealer.

jna97

Reaction score
Anybody able to get the CAI yet/know when it will be available? Other than confirming it will exist, haven't been able to get clear availability from dealer.
I tried last week. The dealer said they see the part number, but it wasn’t shipping until Feb/March.

OP
OP
Bigmanny

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer that I bought the Perf exhaust from told me that it would not be an issue to order it (as of today). However, it is not on the online accessory store yet so not eligible for those discounts. That is why I did not pull the trigger yet. I wanted the 20 percent off. Going to ask dealer for discount anyway.

Did you try giving the dealers the part numbers that is what I did for the exhaust?

84854456 5.3L Cold Air Intake Upgrade System

84854457 6.2L Cold Air Intake Upgrade System

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bigmanny

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody get the intake yet? Just curious as to what sounds like in the cab. I had a k&n once on a hemi and the intake was very loud almost a roaring sound when air was being sucked in.

OP
OP
Bigmanny

Bigmanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried last week. The dealer said they see the part number, but it wasn’t shipping until Feb/March.
I was wrong. I just confirmed it is still not shipping. My dealer said that GM is selling it factory installed only at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic