GM Autostart SHORT run time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adcmobile

Reaction score
FYI: Any time we do aftermarket remote start, we ALWAYS set them for a minimum of 25 minutes, and we've had some customers opt for 45 minutes. It's easier to start it and let it run until you get to the car rather than have it time out and have to remember to hit the start process again.

Also, since these are all data controlled modules, install time is negligible. In fact, remote start can be accomplished with a $60 module, hooking up only 9 wires, all at the BCM (2016 Tahoe Push to Start shown below). You can add the aftermarket unit even if you have factory remote start, and the module also gives you the option of (lock/lock/lock) on the factory fob to trigger remote start, rather than (lock/start) you have to do for factory start (which form me is not super easy to do in your pocket):

16_Tahoe_FLCAN.jpg

With this type of data module, you have the option of programming heated seats, cooled seats and rear defroster, all based on outside temp, and if you added the new ASCL6 phone app module ($189 with adapter harness), it gives you voltage monitoring, countdown timer for the remote start cycle, lock/unlock, rear hatch release, GPS tracking and notification of factory alarm trigger (with FREE service the first year, then $29 per year thereafter) - it's BY FAR the cheapest way to get some pretty badass features (~$250 total):

CONTROL.jpg

OP
OP
Ct Pirate

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Walt I wish we were on the same coast!! The Img didn't post but WOW I wonder if there is a dealer for that on the east coast. Any idea on how to find one?

adcmobile

Reaction score
Man Walt I wish we were on the same coast!! The Img didn't post but WOW I wonder if there is a dealer for that on the east coast. Any idea on how to find one?
The parts are available from us, but I don't know who would sell them for the same price near you. You would need the programmer to do it as well ($40), which we do not have, but it's available on EBay.

We ship everywhere, so really all you'd need to do would be to find an installer if you didn't want to DIY. Install is basic though - maybe a 1.5 on a 10 scale.

OP
OP
Ct Pirate

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
REALLY??? Ok send me a link for the kit and options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr