Glitch in 2022 Yukon HUD Software

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYisles1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ‘22 does the same thing. I just removed speed limit from the hud altogether - something about seeing that sign format is annoying !

CoryS

Reaction score
Finally got min, sorry for the delay (port held onto it for almost a week before the dealer got it).

Anyway, when I change mine it stays changed for the next time I start the car. So it’s definitely some glitch in your software. Not sure if they can reset it or not but good luck!
Can you walk me through how to change the speed limit indicator from the sign to the bar style? I have no option in the instrument cluster on my 2022 Yukon. Am I missing something? Thanks.

brianmmorgan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up my '22 Tahoe last week and it's doing the same thing. Led me to search to see if others are experiencing the same issue :(. Any other software glitches anyone has noticed? I also have an issue with Carplay. When answering a call while on the the phone, the audio auto switches to the phone and I have to grab the phone and switch sources.

Dewally

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My new 22 Deanli does the same. I have removed the blank speed limit sign, only to have it return upon next startup.

OP
OP
P

Pifemaster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I signed into my Google account and all problems have resolved.
I am (to the best of my knowledge) signed in to my Google account and yet my HUD speed limit sign still reverts to the sign as opposed to the bar every time I restart the vehicle.

Kjwonta

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked up my 2022 the other day and that has been my only issue so far as well. I want just the vehicle speed displayed, but every time I restart the vehicle it goes back to default showing the speed limit box.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm convinced there are numerous bugs in this Android based system...I haven't experienced the HUD issues yet, although I haven't tried to change my speed limit sign. That said, I have had several other glitches...the latest being random changes of the radio station, and what is displayed in the center of the cluster...

Had this in for a "service instrument cluster" message a week ago, dealer said GM had a bulletin out w/ about 25 pages of DTC's related to communication and display systems for "algorithmic based errors." According to him, all the codes (15) that my ride had stored were on the list to be ignored. "GM is working on a software fix, but don't have one yet."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy