Gianelle Vendor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Ghostrider

Reaction score
I am about ready to upgrade my wheels and tires..was going to do 24 but realized it costs about an extra thousand for those extra 2" and would rather do 22's + a drop kit.

I'm thinking about the Gianelle Fiji (link) or Gianelle Tropez (link) but I'm having a hard time finding a decent vendor to get them from. It seems like every wheel and tire online shop I find has a bunch of ripoff reports on them and my confidence as a buyer is not very high. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Also..sidethread but I'm planning on putting some 305/40/R22 tires around it and the specs say for rims 10-12" wide but it looks like these Gianelles are only 9-9.5" wide...is that a major issue or can they make it fit?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Ebay is your friend. Also don't worry about the width issues. Lastly, the Fiji is one of their new model wheels that just made it to warehouses back in April so you may have a rough time finding it.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot me a PM.. Ive got a couple wheel contacts in the industry that I know can get their hands on Giovanna/Gianelle/GFG wheels..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thathighlife7