Getting married today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGinLA

Reaction score
June will make 51 years. When I first saw her, I was 19 and she was 15 but I didn't know that. This was back when some families didn't have phones so I pulled some strings and got her high school to tell her to call my place of business. She says her mama says too young to date. OK, call when you're older. That only took two weeks. I thought it would just be a funny story later on but the joke was on me.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
June will make 51 years. When I first saw her, I was 19 and she was 15 but I didn't know that. This was back when some families didn't have phones so I pulled some strings and got her high school to tell her to call my place of business. She says her mama says too young to date. OK, call when you're older. That only took two weeks. I thought it would just be a funny story later on but the joke was on me.
Love it! 23 years here and my folks have been married for almost 54 years now.

Just Fishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been married happily for nearly 20 years.

The trick for us is to accept that we can't control each other.... lol

Both of us are "Aries", and we have separate bank accounts.

We also accept that once either of us gets an idea in their heads, it's best to just stand back and give the other space.

:challenge:

Getting married was the best decision of my life. :happy160: