gauge cluster out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

1882tahoe

Reaction score
Thanks. You can choose not to get it but it don't cost anything extra for it so y not. I was going to do the leds my self but I didn't want to void the clusters warranty so I just went for it.

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but it don't cost anything extra for it so y not.
you mean for installation? So you paid $325? I think on the 2004 (for me) they are not plug in but need to be soldered. Anyway, to get to the lights, you need to take cluster completely apart. I guess that would void the warranty.

After i reinstalled my cluster after taking it apart, i found that a few of the lights were dead. I don't remember that before. May have to deal with it. But Kind of waiting to see what happens to the cluster and if it dies again on me.

VAC357

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice!!! ... think I'll go with the same look as I'm looking to replace my cluster as well.

comerz1

Reaction score
Question about the blue LED's. Is there a way to change the mileage/trans position (P NRD) to a color that better matches the blue LED's? Maybe it's just in the picture, but they very different. Afraid that would irritate me.

OP
OP

1882tahoe

Reaction score
I'm not sure, I would think so but don't quote me on it. Here's their number u could ask them (860) 583-0629 I thought the same thing about it but it don't bother me.

yukon03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
a couple of my gauges have crapped out too, but I found a guy on ebay not far from me that will replace all the gauge motors and send it back for only $67. Sure Ill be down for a few days but can still drive it if need be.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the people in Connecticut (E-Bay) rebuild mine and add a trans. temp guage , 200 bucks quick turn around . They did a great job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz