FYI: 2015.5i HMI Unlock (Video/NAV In Motion) Is available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GTPPrix, are you going to put a kit together for the foot sweep tailgate opener on the earlier model 2015?

jenielsen

Reaction score
Hi Chris,

I've sent you an email (or two), two *** on here, and filled out the contact form on your website over the past couple of weeks, but I haven't had a response. I'd try calling, but I don't find a phone number anywhere. I'm interested in having my HMI programmed. If you have an opportunity, can you please PM or email me back regarding getting this done? Thanks!

ky2015denali

Reaction score
Hi Chris,

I've sent you an email (or two), two *** on here, and filled out the contact form on your website over the past couple of weeks, but I haven't had a response. I'd try calling, but I don't find a phone number anywhere. I'm interested in having my HMI programmed. If you have an opportunity, can you please PM or email me back regarding getting this done? Thanks!

Here is where you need to order the "unlocked" HMI!!

http://gm-navigation.com/added-acce...gm-video-in-motion-and-navigation-unlock.html

jenielsen

Reaction score
Thanks KY, I did see that before. Odd is that about a week before my truck was delivered, Chris and I had emailed back & forth a few times and I even gave him my VIN to look into it. I mentioned to him that I wanted a few more "hacks" done besides just the video-in-motion, like what he has in some of his videos (windows down with remote, side mirrors in, etc). But, ever since that day, I haven't been able to get a hold of him. That's why I'm trying here.

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been on vacation, that is indeed the ONLY place to get the HMI unlock. The BCM programming is custom and must be ordered using a quote and the BCM shipped in for programming.

jenielsen

Reaction score
GTPPrix, Thanks for the information, and sorry about that. Hope you had a good vacation.

So how can I get some BCM programming? How do I go about getting a quote? I sent you my VIN back a couple weeks ago. Let me know!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post to say I've installed the unlock in my 2015i and it works perfectly. Thanks for all your hard work!

jenielsen

Reaction score
Lyon,

Great to hear! Did you have the BCM programming through GTPPrix/Chris? Or was it the video unlock through GM-Navigation/MVI?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401