FYI $189 Hypertech III's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do not waste money on that crap. Get a custom tune from BB or one of the big companies IMO.

Goose

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i bought a Hypertech III for my 96 tahoe. i was nice because i had bigger tires on the truck, and i could change the ratio. harder shift points. but i kept throwing maf, and co codes every time i kicked it down on the hwy. not worth it. if you want a programer, go get the truck programed for optimun performance. my .02.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
IIRC a code scanner is quite a bit more then the hypertech. I would just get one to have to scan codes. I use my diablo all the time to scan other peoples trucks and run data logs on my own. Compaired to the price of EFI live, the predator is a great tool. I would still go Blackbear tuning wise.

1lowhoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my hypertech 3 ewwwwww hate it mean it works but saving money for BB tunemines for sale in the dallas fort worth area 120 bucks OBO lol any one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacuellar1989

Latest posts