Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am scared silly that this is all because they already know it falls short. What if they just put IRS under the current body, put 360* cameras on it, and wrapped foil across the front?

I think they realize how much they have to lose and are taking their time.

This is a critical release for them. For the first time in a decade the expedition is a real contender (by contender I mean it blows away the current gen GM’s especially at the high end trims and Lincoln variants) and the we have Jeep, MB, Range Rover and perhaps even Toyota ALL releasing their new models between 2020-2024.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I think they realize how much they have to lose and are taking their time.

This is a critical release for them. For the first time in a decade the expedition is a real contender (by contender I mean it blows away the current gen GM’s especially at the high end trims and Lincoln variants) and the we have Jeep, MB, Range Rover and perhaps even Toyota ALL releasing their new models between 2020-2024.

Definitely critical. I just want it to look like it's about to eat those other vehicles for lunch and not get them all caught up its braces while it's chewing or blind them into submission with the reflection off its grille.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score

And with the price tag GM wants to fetch for their full size SUV’s why not consider a Range Rover, MB, BMW, or Land Cruiser.

I really hope GM does it right because it takes more than a price tag to be in the same class of the vehicles they’re trying to compete with.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know US prices, but here every single one you've mentioned is much more expensive than was my brand new top-line Tahoe, which totally satisfies me with all its bells and whistles.

Glad to hear it.

Those particular makes come more into play for the Denali and escalade competition though most of those manufacturers have 3 row variants at the Tahoe level.

Tahoe does however have plenty of solid downmarket competition from ford, vw, Honda etc.

The point is, this is a massively important release for them.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh trust me, theres no fanboy here. Im not married to a car manufacturer at all. Hell i dont even own a gm.... its my wifes rig. I drive RAMS.

But, I prefer to buy American when I can.

That certainly limits your choices for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons