Future 2020/21 Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so, tomorrow...right?

Is there a show or online unveiling or what...anyone know?

Nothing that I've seen. I'm amazed at how little information has been released about the reveal and how few leaks have occurred about the vehicle itself.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it’s really happening, tomorrow?? Finally?! It will be a low productivity day for me at work, similar to iPhone release days, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it’s really happening, tomorrow?? Finally?! It will be a low productivity day for me at work, similar to iPhone release days, lol.

I just read it’s happening tomorrow at a media only event...haven’t been able to find out what time...

Anyone have word on when the Yukon and escalade will drop?

OP
OP
GTNator

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just read it’s happening tomorrow at a media only event...haven’t been able to find out what time...

That’s more than I know. Hopefully we’ll see the Yukon and Escalade this same month. I hope they do something serious with the Denali and Escalade engines.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

I am scared silly that this is all because they already know it falls short. What if they just put IRS under the current body, put 360* cameras on it, and wrapped foil across the front?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9