Fuel economy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Virginiabound

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think it was actually a caliber? the dodge station wagon....

as for fuel milage... see if a gas station in your area sells regular gas that doesnt have ethanol. One gas station around here does and I fill up there religiously. Took a 180 mile round trip and with cruise on I averaged 24 MPH

Wow, it must have taken quite some time going 24mph.

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best i have seen was 19.2. That was comign out to Lubbock texas on a flat road gonig 68. I do everything possible to keep my truck in tip top shape. In the city i get 12-15 (depends on if im racing the little ricers at school that dont know how to shift) Highway i never see under 18. Course ive done quite a bit to get to this.

Here's a list of what i have done:
K&N drop in filter, Electric fans, complete tune up, sea foam every once and awhile, Longtube headers, 3 inch exhauast all the way to the muffler with a 3.5 inch tailpipe after the muffler. Muffler is a flowmaster 50 series. Tires are properly inflated E-range. I think they are at 36 or 38 lbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz