FS - 07 plus GMT900 Kelderman Air Ride System - $3000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think my question was quite understood. Seemed like you were talking about taking my assembly out and replacing it with this one. I meant the struts itself(shock) can the sleeve bag be put onto any strut for instance a bilstein?

What is the diameter of your Bilstein shock compared to a factory one?

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
What is the diameter of your Bilstein shock compared to a factory one?

I'm not sure but it doesn't have to be the bilstein I was just trying to get my point understood. If it's easy to apply the bag to a new strut in the event that one goes bad.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure but it doesn't have to be the bilstein I was just trying to get my point understood. If it's easy to apply the bag to a new strut in the event that one goes bad.
The system is designed for factory shocks and the end user would have to confirm whether they will work on aftermarket shocks. Sorry that isn't as clear of an answer as you are looking for but shock diameters can vary so I do not want to tell you it will work if say bilstein has different shock applications for the same model.
Yates, will this work on a Yukon hybrid?
Honestly I cannot remember if the hybrids have any differences but I will find out for you.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
The system is designed for factory shocks and the end user would have to confirm whether they will work on aftermarket shocks. Sorry that isn't as clear of an answer as you are looking for but shock diameters can vary so I do not want to tell you it will work if say bilstein has different shock applications for the same model.

That is more than clear enough thank you.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To my knowledge no one has done one but I am not aware of any reason why it wouldn't work.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Iirc the base Yukon/Tahoe hybrid suspension is the same non autoride as the LT with slightly different shocks to account for the battery weight ... double check on this of course on your end.

The thing you have to make sure is that you are able to instal the system the same way as the non hybrid suvs, because a few things are laid out differently under the truck.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have not had one in the shop to try a kit on.

Status
Not open for further replies.