Front Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tvalentino

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 16’ Suburban and I need RPO codes from a Z71. I need the get front springs and the only springs that have a Z71 rpo are rears and for the fronts there’s a lot of options. Any help?

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could check car-part.com and search struts. They have a breakdown on the RPO codes I believe. Then either you know what to look for, or can find a good low mile set of replacement struts. Plug and play.

I do know that the struts from 2007 to 2020 are the same mount and size. I put 2019 struts in my 2008 Denali for $350. They're not electronic, but ride fine. I do remember seeing codes for extra weight capacity, etc.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should have a set of RPO codes for your front suspension, as well. For example, my 07 Yukon XL Denali has the following RPO codes for the front suspension.
Front Driver's side - 7JK, Front passenger's side - 6JK

OP
OP
T

tvalentino

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine is a LTZ. I don’t have a Z71 but working on something where I want to match a set of oem z71 rear coils with oem front coils both from z71. I have the rears but I’m looking to get fronts but there’s a lot options so not sure which ones match factory rear z71