Front Passenger Seat bolt covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbOOmm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a RAM laptop mount that I would like to install in my 2008 Tahoe Hybrid 2wd, however I'm having a difficult time getting the bolt covers off the seat rails/feet. I don't want to pry in the wrong area and break the plastic covers.

So, the question is... how do I take these covers off so I can get at the front two bolts on the front passenger side seat.

Thanks

View media item 27571View media item 27570

Last edited:

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I do not know the answer. Hate to bother but I do have a question. Do your front seats have some play (rock back and forth)? Mine both do and it seems to be in a riveted pivot joint and I cannot figure out how to fix it.........I cannot find info on line anywhere. I understand that the Hybrids use a different seat (specially made for the Hybrid) from the regular Tahoe/Yukons. I am betting that mine are not the only ones doing this but there were so few Hybrids produced that even if all the owners cry foul most likely no one would hear LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645