Front mud guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary E

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So my new Yukon 2020 has the moving side steps and the dealer tells me that means I cant have mud guards on the front. Is that possibly true? Any one put on flaps?

Gary

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome thread!!!! just ordered these up.......finally mudflaps that can be used with power running boards !!

FatDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any guards that have proven to work on a '13 Suburban with the Power running boards?

On a 13, I don't believe you will be able to find front mud guards that work with power running boards. Husky makes some that work with power running boards but there for the 15 and up.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
On a 13, I don't believe you will be able to find front mud guards that work with power running boards. Husky makes some that work with power running boards but there for the 15 and up.

Thanks. I guess where there is a will there is a way. I have some ideas that I believe will work. I wanted some with at least the mounting holes already drilled but if all else fails I will find some quality flat ones to pattern onto cardboard. Once I have the mounting figured out I will install the actual flaps. I know I can move the boards a bit too. I also noted the end caps come off the boards so maybe I have some adjustment there too.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the Husky Liner mud flaps, front and rear, for my 2019. I have fixed side steps. It is supposed to be a no-drill installation using the factory fender liner fasteners. I believe there is also some adhesive paint protective liner you install onto the fenders so that the mud flap cannot vibrate and damage the paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts