Front Leveling kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crownvic31

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All new to the forum.

I have a 2007 escalade awd with a front 2" leveling kit that sits under the struts. I am running 24x10 wheels with 295/40 tires which are 33" I believe. I had to do the cali mod on the front and a little bit of trimming. They clear every excellent with no rub.

What is the difference between the leveling spacer that sits under the front strut and the spacer that sits over the front strut? I want more lift so I am thinking of just adding a 1"-1.5" spacer to the top of the strut to get a full 3.5" front lift and a lift cup to the rear of the spring to even it out.

Is this all ok?

Attachments

• IMG-20220522-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20220522-WA0006.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 9

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me will chime in.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All new to the forum.

I have a 2007 escalade awd with a front 2" leveling kit that sits under the struts. I am running 24x10 wheels with 295/40 tires which are 33" I believe. I had to do the cali mod on the front and a little bit of trimming. They clear every excellent with no rub.

What is the difference between the leveling spacer that sits under the front strut and the spacer that sits over the front strut? I want more lift so I am thinking of just adding a 1"-1.5" spacer to the top of the strut to get a full 3.5" front lift and a lift cup to the rear of the spring to even it out.

Is this all ok?
@crownvic31 Not sure if you still wondering, I would go for a single above strut spacer as I feel that is a more mechanically stable spacer instead of the under strut.

Airman68

Reaction score
I think anything over just the 2" level kit and you get into issues with the upper control arm angle being too much. I considered a higher lift on my last truck but ultimately decided against it just because of this issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
99TahoeTruckster