Front Left Turn Signal Hyperflash not blinking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've done multiple searches here and google but can not find a resolution. Noticed my front left drivers turn signal hyper flashes (usually a sign of bad bulb) and does not blink or flash. Threw me off because the bulb works fine until I need to turn left. Then it hyper flashes, stays light but will not blink/flash.

I have checked all front and rear bulbs and confirm all are working. I checked the fuse box on the left side of the dash and these are all fine as well. I've read so many bad misinformation posts about this subject its insane. I'm reading it could be a BCM issue? Doesn't seem to be a clear fix but I have run the gauntlet on fuses and bulbs which are all good.

Thanks in advance!

Burkard

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've done multiple searches here and google but can not find a resolution. Noticed my front left drivers turn signal hyper flashes (usually a sign of bad bulb) and does not blink or flash. Threw me off because the bulb works fine until I need to turn left. Then it hyper flashes, stays light but will not blink/flash.

I have checked all front and rear bulbs and confirm all are working. I checked the fuse box on the left side of the dash and these are all fine as well. I've read so many bad misinformation posts about this subject its insane. I'm reading it could be a BCM issue? Doesn't seem to be a clear fix but I have run the gauntlet on fuses and bulbs which are all good.

Thanks in advance!
Im having same problem with left rear turn signal. Ive checked the bulbs and all fuses. I did find some wires that were suppose to be clipped to the body or frame, but weren't. They got burnt from laying on exhaust pipe. But those turned out to be the trailer lights. Which now have to fix those due to being melted. Was wondering if they had something to do with it, but think it has nothing to do with the rear end lights. Gonna try tracing wires tomorrow due to sun going down. Hope you find your problem.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Have either of you switched bulbs side to side to rule out a bad bulb? I would also suspect ground problems.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
try cleaning the bulb connectors (the metal tabs) and try new bulbs, if you have led's installed then you need resistors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2