Front bench with fold down center

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZ Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want to find a front bench seat that has the center fold down arm rest for my 99 2dr. I was wounder if anyone has seen this done? I can weld just about anything in there but its going to come down to finding a seat with the right height and width to fit.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Something like this would be perfect - the bottom 4 pics of the tan seat. It says its 56" wide

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/3474361228.html

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Now that I look at the seats it would be cool to do the same seats in the back. Hmmmm

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Imo the buckets are better because to get in the back it sicks if yoy cant slide the pass side front

OP
OP
AZ Tahoe

AZ Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want a bucket seat so my girl can sit next to me while wheeling. Plus the ones I am looking at are actually 3 seats pushed together so I would still just push one seat forward to get into the back.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

asdda_zps9f48ed63.gif
asdad_zps5f978122.gif

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Sweet I found a pic of them in what looks like a 2 door tahoe. I like them. Just need to see if I can also fit them in the back.

sss_zps48b6dcc6.jpg

OP
OP
AZ Tahoe

AZ Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are aftermarket seats sold by the masses here in PHX. Not sure what brand they are. I will find out once I buy them and post it here.

OP
OP
AZ Tahoe

AZ Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He just has an ad on craigs. Here is the info from the listing

New Bucket seats Sale
They slide recline armrests and headrest incl.
Light gray and black cloth only $50 each seat -
I also have many other colors and complete set 2 bucket seats with middle seat console
Black leather set on sale only $250 per set
and
Tan and gray colors
Easy can be installed in any car truck van bus classic car hotrod jeep boat

[email protected]
480 634 3618

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts