Front AC not blowing air or getting cold..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ashley21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
02 Yukon front AC wouldn't blow nor get cold when it did work.. after a long process of elimination turns out the blower wasn't working due to a common issue with the plug that goes into the blower from the resistor. You just need to change the plug (clip) and that should be the answer as it was in my case. As far as not blowing hot a lot of times or when testing it you turn the dial and it ticks all the way back to the other side the actuator likely needs to be opened up, the grease & dirt cleaned from the motor/barrings.. this was a long process of determining the issue but it is all working wonderfully now.
- also check your controls I had to replace the one under stereo as well as the roof controls directly above those. This was also a necessity to replace in my situation.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally agree on the first time post of a detailed solution, and not a question. Bravo!!!

Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st