!!!FREE RADIATOR!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007YukonXL

Reaction score
Free radiator! I

n an effort to give back to the community I am offering up this almost new radiator free of charge...you just pay shipping . You can't beat that deal with the stick !

This is an AC Delco unit that was installed in my SUV about 5 months ago. I always run with a screen on the grill so there's no bugs in it. It has an internal transmission cooler but no oil cooler.

I upgraded to a Cold Case radiator because I wanted the extra cooling capacity for towing in Arizona so this is free for first come first serve.

How this will work is the first person who wants it I will give them my address and the dimensions of the box and the weight and you use your own UPS account to generate a shipping label and send it to me via email. I will lick it...stick it...and send it.

This amazing deal is for a limited time only...hurry while supply lasts.

0417211652 (002).jpg 0417211651 (002).jpg

OP
OP

2007YukonXL

Reaction score
>the offer is still valid? Thanks in advance!

Yes it is.

I am on a trip right now and will be back home on Monday. I have the radiator boxed up and weighed and measured and when I get home I will PM you and give you the measurements, weight, home address, and email address and you can setup the UPS shipment and email the mailing label and I can get it out on Tuesday.

Pleasure doing business with you

OP
OP

2007YukonXL

Reaction score
David,

I sent you a PM on Monday. If you want the radiator then please respond.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the part number? If this is the right radiator for my 08, I will gladly send you a label. I already have a UPS account.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, it’s the right one. I’ll take it. Shoot me the info and I’ll send you a label.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu