Forward Collision Alert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01dailey

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Yukon xl with 21000 miles. I recently noticed that my forward collision alert is not working or even appear to be on. The small green car that pops up on the gauge cluster when you are behind a vehicle no longer comes on nor does the vehicle alert and flash the red light when you’re approaching an object too quickly to avoid a possible crash etc. I can’t seem to find much help through google so I wanted to know if perhaps I turned it off by accident and do not realize it. Under my setting on the center screen I have all the collision warnings actiVated etc. All of my cameras work, my park assist all works, I’m just at a loss. Thank you!!!
You can select the forward alert options from your dash screen in your system settings. The options are: OFF / ALERT ONLY / ALERT AND BRAKE Check the settings to be sure it is not turned off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts