Ford now offers an option to remove Auto Start/Stop when ordering, is GM offering it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just ordered a Tahoe last week and didn't see that option. :-(

CruiseGuy24

Reaction score
2022 Expedition online ordering allow an option to delete Auto Start/Stop when placing an order. Does GM offers it for the orders?
I just looked at the Ford options. Seems to vary by trim level. The Limited has option to remove but no Platinum.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2022 blazer for a little while and there was a dedicated on and off button for the auto start stop function

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2022 blazer for a little while and there was a dedicated on and off button for the auto start stop function
I believe all vehicles with auto-start-stop have a manual disabling button.

dancastro

Reaction score
I believe all vehicles with auto-start-stop have a manual disabling button.
The 21+ has to be disabled every time you start the truck. There are aftermarket solutions for about $100 that will take care of it w/o constant button pushing.

GoNoGo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not like the auto-stop start button is the ONLY button you have to push when starting the car, for me it's just one in a symphony of buttons, knobs and levers I manulipulae every morning that I drive my Surburban to the end of the driveway :thumbsup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts