For those with PAC modules

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LILC509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PAC service is always great help. Also a local audio shop is a good resource if its installed correctly then all you would have to pay them like $5-$10 and if it becomes unresponsive just go back they will reprogram it for free. I had mine put in because I had never programed one of those before my friend which is an installer took him about 2 minutes and it was done. He has the instructions memorized but he deals with those on daily basis.

OP
OP
Monarkk

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
I ended up figuring it out, the dial was set for a blauplaunk not my kenwood. Once I got that settled it was pretty straight forward! Man how I love having my controls back

cody08

Reaction score
Good luck. I have the same HU and it isn't user friendly.

The headunits are very easy to use, the pac module can be a pain however. They have problems with reading Kenwoods as JVC's. You have to use I think a 12k resistor on the steering wheel control wire in the car. You might call their tech support to make sure on the resistor.

Gbeezie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had my Pac installed with my z110bt pioneer radio and my door chimes,blinker etc all sound weird. any ideas?

SmallXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my Pac installed with my z110bt pioneer radio and my door chimes,blinker etc all sound weird. any ideas?

unfortunately that's how it sounds when you remove the stock radio... pretty annoying (like watching Jeopardy).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo