Floor mat suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clean04yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for good quality mats for a decent price for my 2004 Yukon with 3rd row. What are you all using? I know WeatherTech is good but also somewhat expensive. Which I am alright with paying for quality. Just figured I would see what everyone thinks first. Thanks

smcnair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Husky's in my latest F150. Had Weathertech in the old one. Like the Husky's better.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
I’m a longtime user of the weather tech laser fit stuff. Expensive but always fit and covers better up the sides of the trans hump.

That said, the WT are hard and slick. They’ve recently come out with a softer product to compete with Husky I believe.

Having recently bought a new pickup, I elected to try the Husky x-act line. Thinking the softer material will help dampen noise and give better traction. Too soon to give any review of performance and durability, but the initial fit is good.

Update after the first drive: Husky are very slippery, at least when new. Hopefully that’s mold release compound or something that will wear off with a little dirt and age. First impression less traction than the hard Weathertech!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues