Fitting 35's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! For some reason, I think the wheels look a little off... Probably just because I've never seen that wheel on a MT before. Nonetheless, Keep up the great work!

Badges next on the list to disappear? Also, could you get a shot from straight on either front or rear? Want to see how far those 33's stick out past the fenders on OEM wheels

OP
OP
Chizzychase

Chizzychase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the badges, if I were to change anything I'd go to the 07-14 body style lettering but the tires don't stick out much I'm out of town at the moment but I will get some more pictures for you guys for sure.
Looks good! For some reason, I think the wheels look a little off... Probably just because I've never seen that wheel on a MT before. Nonetheless, Keep up the great work!

Badges next on the list to disappear? Also, could you get a shot from straight on either front or rear? Want to see how far those 33's stick out past the fenders on OEM wheels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo